1. Navaratri Utsav
2. Educational, Medical, and Marriage Assistance to Financially weaker people.
3. Preparing Children for developing competitive spirit in them in education and also other fields as per the directions of H. H. Shrimad Sudhindra Tirth Swamiji.
4. Freeship and scholarship to poor and needy students.
5. Awarding Merit prizes on Annual Day to encourage the students.
6. Regular Bhajans on every Saturday evening.
7. Foundation day / Annual get-together day on 25th December every year.
8. Haldi Kumkum during Navaratri Utsav and Tilgul during Makara Sankranti.
9. Shri Ram Navami Celebration.
10. Samuhik Tulsi Pooja
11. Samuhik Chudi Pooja during Shravan Masa
12. Sacred Threads distribution on “Righupakarma” day (Suttapunnav) through various centers in Borivali and Dahisar.
13. Funeral Services.
14. Marriage Bureau on every Sunday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
15. Honouring/felicitation of scholars and celebrities.